Yslandys Massage Therapy has closed it's doors. Landy is now working for select clients from his residence. If you have a gift certificate, please call 831.212.3072 to schedule your appointment.
Thank you for all your support over the years!
Massage therapy spans a wide variety of therapeutic approaches, working to improve an individual's health and well-being through the hands-on manipulation of muscles and other soft tissues of the body.
Massage Therapy can:
- stretch and loosen muscles
- improve blood flow and the movement of lymph throughout the body
- remove metabolic wastes resulting from exercise or inactivity
- increase the flow of oxygen and nutrients to cells and tissue
- stimulate the release of endorphins - the body's natural painkiller - into the brain and nervous system
- provide a relaxed state of alertness
- reduce mental stress
- enhance capacity for calm thinking and creativity
- satisfy the need for caring and nurturing touch
- create a feeling of well-being and reduce anxiety levels